Welcome to your new CTMS!
OnCore is a clinical trials management system (CTMS) that will manage clinical research from start to finish, including building budgets, calendars for managing research billing and integration with Epic, and research participant tracking. Along with additional modules (eReg, Payments, and EDC), OnCore will provide the entire University research community with efficient processes to manage financial aspects and participant requirements that can also maintain a compliant environment at our institution. OnCore and its supporting modules can be leveraged alongside other systems that we currently use to share information across campus (Epic/Epic Research, ERICA, EDW, etc) and aid in recruitment. Reporting capabilities can allow us to strategically plan as research continues to grow at the University of Utah.
- Benefits of OnCore
- Central source for clinical research tracking and reporting at the University of Utah
- Ability to interface with Epic to share data, capture research billing charges, recruit participants
- Reporting capabilities with standard and customizable reports
- Efficient and compliant management of participant payments
- Participant Tracking: Status, Adverse Events, Upcoming Appointments
- Budget management of studies in real time
- Experience with OnCore with HCI implementation 11+ years
- Joining other institutions in the US that manage clinical research with OnCore
OnCore Registration Requirement
All research involving human participants that meets one or more of the following criteria must be entered into OnCore:
OnCore will go-live on 04/25/2022
Beginning April 25, 2022, U of U Health will be implementing Oncore and Epic Research. Together, the OnCore Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS) along with a collection of additional modules, and EPIC Research module provide a centralized electronic infrastructure to support researchers and research teams with day-to-day operations and seamlessly manage compliance requirements.
- uTRAC, ERICA, and OnCore will be under maintenance starting 5:00 PM April 21 2022
- OnCore, Epic, and ERICA will go live on April 25 2022. uTRAC will no longer be used and will be maintained in a “read-only status”.
- uTRAC, OnCore, and ERICA will be unavailable to users between Thursday, April 21 (5:00 PM) and the morning of Monday, April 25.
Required Training for access to OnCore and Epic Research
The following training is required to get access to these two systems...