OnCore is a clinical trials management system (CTMS) that will manage clinical research from start to finish, including building budgets, calendars for managing research billing and integration with Epic, and research participant tracking. Along with additional modules (eReg, Payments, and EDC), OnCore will provide the entire University research community with efficient processes to manage financial aspects and participant requirements that can also maintain a compliant environment at our institution. OnCore and its supporting modules can be leveraged alongside other systems that we currently use to share information across campus (Epic/Epic Research, ERICA, EDW, etc) and aid in recruitment. Reporting capabilities can allow us to strategically plan as research continues to grow at the University of Utah.
- Central source for clinical research tracking and reporting at the University of Utah
- Ability to interface with Epic to share data, capture research billing charges, recruit participants
- Reporting capabilities with standard and customizable reports
- Efficient and compliant management of participant payments
- Participant Tracking: Status, Adverse Events, Upcoming Appointments
- Budget management of studies in real time
- Experience with OnCore with HCI implementation 11+ years
- Joining other institutions in the US that manage clinical research with OnCore
OnCore Registration Requirement
All research involving human participants that meets one or more of the following criteria must be entered into OnCore:
Required Training for access to OnCore and Epic Research
The following training is required to get access to these two systems...
Additional products coming to U!
Surface the Right Data to Make Informed Decisions
Improve your clinical research operations strategies using comprehensive, diverse dashboards built through collaboration with top researchers.